Team Sanborn

Team Sanborn

Monday, November 8, 2010

We Have Gone Global People!!!

Well, maybe not global but our Annabelle is on Facebook.  Well, I know there are pics of her all over Facebook, but that's not what I'm talking about!  And yes, technically we have gone global (Thank you Naomi and Heidi) but this is different.  My college roommate is a happening mommy to 4 and has started her own jewelry business.   It is called K. Jo Kuffs and her stuff is available on Facebook.  She names all of her designs after the most adorable little girls she has ever met  daughters of her friends.  So here is Annabelle's Kuff!!!  Notice the shout out to her Ethiopian heritage?!!  So go to Facebook and check out her designs at K. Jo Kuff's (do you think I plugged her enough) and order your "Annabelle" today!!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Molly!!! So far from texts and messages I have gotten, the "Annabelle" is the fan favorite of the new designs!!